Super and sweet, blueberries are loaded with the tasty goodness you love
Blueberries, juicy and mighty
Blueberries, low in calories and high in nutrients, are the healthy eaters best friend but with a slightly tart yet mellow sweet flavor they also taste fantastic.
Amongst other nutrients such as fibre, vitamin C and K, blueberries also contain anthocyanins, polyphenols and various phytochemicals which are being studied for their potential high antioxidant role in the human body.
BerryWorld blueberries are sweet, juicy and delicately fragrant berries. They are widely appreciated for their huey-blue colour, firm texture and sweet taste.
BerryWorld blueberries can be found at the following select stores:
When buying blueberries, look for plump, juicy, firm berries.The colour should be a deep blue and you will notice a ‘silvery’ bloom on the skin, this is a perfectly harmless part of the berry. Blueberries are ready ripened when you buy them.
- Blueberries are low in calories and fat, high in fibre and are free from added sugar and artificial ingredients
- Blueberries contain the antioxidant anthocyanidin which provides them with their deep blue colour
- Blueberries are a source of vitamin C which contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Eating blueberries is one of the easiest ways to add nutrients to your diet because they’re packed with antioxidants, vitamin C and are high in fibre
- Blueberries are low in calories, fat, saturates and salt, and are free from added sugar and artificial ingredients
Blueberry nutrition per 100 g
- 57 kcal
- 0.3g Fat
- 14.5g Carbohydrate
- 0.7g Protein
- 2.4g Fibre
- 10mg Vitamin C
Best blueberry recipes
Whether they’re effortlessly blended into breakfast, making your lunch lighter, or baked into delicious desserts, blueberries make a scrumptious and nutritious addition to just about any occasion.
Here at BerryWorld we have created a host of tasty blueberry recipes especially for you to discover the richness and joy within the world of blueberries.