Strawberry & Avocado Salad
This easy salad is bursting with fresh flavours. The unusual combination of the sweet strawberries and the peppery rocket along combined with the sweet and sour of the shallots and honey dressing make a perfect salad for any dish. It's also easily multiplied for easy entertaining and buffets.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- Good pinch of rock salt
- Black pepper
- 10 BerryWorld Strawberries
- 1 bag of rocket
- 1 ripe avocado
- Handful of pistachios, chopped
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Hull and quarter the strawberries. Pit, peel and slice the avocado.
- Tip the rocket into a bowl and toss in half of the dressing. Scatter the dressed rocket on a serving plate and top with the avocado and strawberry slices.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the slices and top with the chopped pistachios.