Strawberry & Cinnamon Toasties
The perfect breakfast in bed recipe! Surprise someone with breakfast in bed with this easy yet impressive toastie, which is also delicious made with fruit bread.
- 4 BerryWorld Strawberries
- 4 slices of broiche or white bread
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 40g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Slice the strawberries and add a sprinkle of sugar, crush them a little with a fork and set aside, leaving a couple of slices whole to decorate at the end.
- Switch on your toastie maker to warm up then butter the brioche with a thin layer of butter. Beat the remaining butter and sugar with the cinnamon.
- Put two piece of bread, butter side down, into the toastie maker. Spread the cinnamon butter on the exposed sides then top with slices of strawberry. If lots of juice has come out of the strawberries leave that behind in the .
- Put the two remaining pieces of brioche on top, butter side up and close the lid of the toastie maker. Once the toasties are done, remove them from the machine and cut each into two triangles. Leave them for a few minutes to cool a little then serve with the strawberry slices placed over the top.