Strawberry, Blueberry & Cinnamon Mini Pancakes
These fluffy pancakes are perfect for a leisurely breakfast or tasty afternoon treat. The sweet strawberries and tangy blueberries means the family will want these on more than just Pancake Day.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, icing sugar and ground cinnamon. Crack the eggs into the flour and whist together until a smooth paste is formed. Gradually add the milk until you have a thick batter, add the strawberries and blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add 10g butter and a small splash of sunflower oil. Once sizzling, use a tablespoon to drop the batter into the pan, in one fluid motion. Wait 30 seconds, and then once small bubbles appear, flip the pancakes for a further 30 seconds. Remove from the pan and keep warm whilst cooking the rest. Half way through, add the remaining butter and more oil if necessary.
- Pile onto a large plate, and drizzle with some maple syrup.
- 150g self-raising flour
- ½ baking powder
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 100ml milk
- 50g BerryWorld Strawberries, chopped
- 50g BerryWorld Blueberries
- 30g butter
- Sunflower oil
- Maple syrup to serve