Strawberry Hawaii Slush Smoothie
This is a delicious, healthy drink that you can make with children for afternoon tea in the summer or as a pudding after their meal. If you make the recipe using freshly squeezed orange juice it will taste so much better than carton juice. Serve the slush in a tall glass with an umbrella and straw for an instant party feeling.
- Firstly prepare the fruit. Hull the strawberries and slice them in half. Peel the bananas and chop into chunks. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into cubes. Slice the peaches into quarters. De-seed the watermelon and chop into chunks.
- Place all the fruit on a plastic tray or baking tray that is covered with greaseproof paper and put in the freezer for two hours, until the fruit is solid.
- Place the frozen fruit in a liquidiser or blender. Add the orange and lemon juice and honey and whizz until smooth.
- Pour the Strawberry Hawaii Slush into tall glasses and serve.
- 250g BerryWorld Strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1⁄4 watermelon
- 250 ml of fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice