Strawberry, Prosecco, Campari & Elderflower Cocktail
This cocktail is a delicious and beautiful drink to get the party started. The flavours of summer - strawberry and elderflower - add sweetness and colour to fizzy, dry Prosecco and the slight bitterness of Campari. Serve this cocktail in chilled champagne flutes, with fresh strawberries to decorate, and a bowl of fresh olives and oven warm bread: it’s the perfect way to greet guests.
- 300g BerryWorld Strawberries
- 6 sugar cubes (optional)
- 3 shots of elderflower cordial
- 3 shots of Campari
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- Take 6 large champagne flutes and chill in the refrigerator. Hull all the strawberries and chop and blend half of them. Strain the strawberry puree into a jug through a sieve, to eliminate the seeds.
- When you are ready to serve the cocktail place a cube of sugar at the bottom of each glass, (if you prefer your cocktails less sweet then you can leave the sugar out). Pour half a shot of elderflower into each glass, followed by half a shot of Campari and half a shot of strained strawberry puree.
- Open the Prosecco bottle and top each flute with fizzy wine. Mix with a cocktail stirrer and serve with the remaining strawberries.