Overnight Oats with Raspberry Chia Jam
Make these overnight oats to have for breakfast in the morning, whilst the raspberry chia jam will make enough for the whole week. Use a kilner jar if you want them to be easily transportable.
- To make the chia jam
- Combine the fruit with Maple Syrup, to taste, and gently simmer for 10 minutes
- Add a pinch of salt and the chia seeds and lemon juice, stir well and continue to cook for 10 minutes until thickened
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- To make the overnight oats
- Mix together the syrup and almond milk then combine the vanilla seeds and almond butter.
- Roughly mash in the raspberries and tip over the oats, stir well, cover and leave to soak overnight. (Or at least for 2 hrs)
- In the morning layer the oats and some of the jam into a jar or swirl in a bowl and top with extra raspberries.
For the overnight oats
- 6 tbsp rolled oats
- 2tsp agave or maple syrup
- 120ml almond milk
- ½ vanilla pod, scraped
- 1tbsp almond butter
- Handful of BerryWorld Raspberries plus extra to serve
For the jam
- 500g BerryWorld Raspberries
- 4-5 tbsp agave or maple syrup, to taste
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1tsp lemon juice