Australian strawberries are better than ever and BerryWorld strawberries are the best
Strawberries – the king of berries
Ever since we started growing strawberries in 2000, we’ve focused on perfecting the flavour. With so many appealing BerryWorld varieties to choose from, we’ve selected the finest to suit Australian tastebuds.
Our strawberries are always sweet, brilliantly orange-red and fragrant.
Where to find our strawberries
Look for BerryWorld strawberries at selected Woolworths supermarkets in Queensland.
BerryWorld strawberries are currently available in 350g punnets.
- Proportionally strawberries are low in calories and high in fibre.
- Strawberries contain more vitamin C than the equivalent weight of fresh oranges, just seven strawberries (80g) provides your recommended daily amount of vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin K (which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones) and manganese, as well as folic acid, potassium, riboflavin, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, copper, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Strawberries contain significant levels of the antioxidant anthocyanidin which provides them with their vibrant red colour.
- Historically strawberries were used medicinally to help with digestive ailments, teeth whitening and skin irritations.
Strawberry nutrition per 100 g (~10 strawberries)
- Energy 113 kJ
- Protein 0.7 g
- Fat, total 0.2 g
- - saturated 0.0 g
- Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- - sugars 3.8 g
- Sodium 3 mg