Vibrant in colour, raspberries are bursting with flavour
The raspberry, quintessentially versatile
Raspberries are tart berries that burst when you bite into them with a sweeter than citrus-like flavour.
BerryWorld raspberries are sweet, plump and delicately fragrant which can be enjoyed in traditional baking, contemporary cooking and as snacks.
BerryWorld raspberries can be found at the following select stores:
When buying raspberries, look for deep, red berries. Raspberries may vary in size, some being more conical than others, but they should all be consistent and uniform with no damaged druplets or bleed. Raspberries are ready ripened when you buy them.
- Just one cup of raspberries contains 12% of your RDA of Vitamin K – essential for healthy blood and bones!
- Flavonoids in raspberries are responsible for their red flesh, and these antioxidants help to guard against a range of cancers, heart disease, asthma, arthritis and cataracts, Alzheimer’s and age-related neurological diseases. Not bad for a teeny tiny fruit!
- 125g of raspberries contains over 40% of our daily recommended vitamin C and 32% of our daily recommended dietary fibre.
Raspberry nutrition per 100 g
- 218 kJ in raspberries
- 0.6g Fat in raspberries
- 4.6g Carbohydrate in raspberries
- 1.2g Protein in raspberries
- 6.5g Fibre in raspberries
- 32mg Vitamin C in raspberries
Best raspberry recipes
Whether they’re effortlessly blended into breakfast, making your lunch lighter, or baked into delicious desserts, raspberries make a scrumptious and nutritious addition to just about any occasion.
Here at BerryWorld we have created a host of tasty raspberry recipes especially for you to discover the richness and joy within the world of raspberries.