Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – ‘Review us – Prize Draw’ (the “Competition”)
- Proof of purchase and payment is not necessary to enter or to win this Competition.
- The opening date for entry is 00:01 10th July 2019 and the closing date of entry is 23:59 22nd July 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their families.
How to Enter
- It is only possible to enter this Competition online at berryworld.com/amazongoodness. To take part in this prize draw you must submit a review for BerryWorld via berryworld.com/amazongoodness, print screen your review and email it, along with your name, and a valid email address, to email@example.com.
- Entries via automated methods/ programs or entries via agents or third parties are prohibited, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be entered by 23:59 22nd July 2019. Any entries entered after this time will not be entered into the draw.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
Competition prize details
- There is one prize offered for the competition. The prize consists of one £50 Amazon voucher.
- The winner also agrees to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Giftcards-Giftvouchers-Vouchers-Birthday-Gifts/b/?ie=UTF8&node=1571304031&ref_=nav_cs_gc[MS1]
Other conditions applicable to the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be drawn at random in the week commencing 22nd July 2019.
- The winner of the Competition will be contacted within 3 business days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the Promoter reserve the right to select another winner instead.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value (at its sole discretion) or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- The winner may be required to take part in marketing events which can be accepted or declined by the winner at his/her discretion.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between the participant and the Promoter.
Modification or discontinuance of Competition
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, and except in the case of the Promotor’s negligence, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of:
- the entrant taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees, or
- for non-delivery of prizes resulting from entrants providing an incorrect or invalid address, or being unavailable to accept receipt of the prize, or
- where the entrant has not used the prize in accordance with any relevant instructions or guidance, either provided with the prize or by a third-party supplier, or
- any incorrect information, misprint or subsequent change of information about the prize draw information. Every effort is made to ensure such information is correct at the date of publishing these terms and information regarding the prize draw.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the website information is correct at all times, neither the Promoter nor its agents, partners and distributors will be held liable for any misprint or subsequent change of information.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility and reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or invalid for whatsoever reason.
- All information supplied will be kept, stored and treated in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation at the time of the Promotional Period starting.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is BerryWorld Ltd. For details of the winner’s name please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, BerryWorld, Turnford Place, Great Cambridge Road, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, UK,
[MS1]This is the general page on Amazon – if there is a specific website listed on the voucher please update the link.