Bone appetite this Halloween
I-scream may be a favourite for the little terrors but we've got some awesome healthy gruesome treats for the family - not only do they look good on the outside, but they're good for you on the inside. Read on for our selection of trick or treats...
1. Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding, by BerryWorld
This fun and easy on the eye treat is sure to go down a treat with the little ones. With a mixture of goodness of blackberries and dark chocolate its bound to go down well.
2. Halloween Hocus Pocus Punch, by BerryWorld
This punch is full of an abundance of fruit, the spooky orange peel, apple and floating berries are great for the little ones imaginations.
3. Chocolate Strawberry Ghost Halloween ScareBerries, by BerryWorld
A simple yet delightful fun Halloween treat, with the main base of strawberries you can't go wrong.
4. Silly apple bites (with strawberry tongues), by Fork and Beans
They're fun, easy and full of goodness. The apple and berry bites are guaranteed to keep your little ones entertained and eating more fruity goodness!
5. Orange jack o lantern fruit cups (with berries), by In the Playroom
A completely fruit based alternative - orange lantern fruit cups!
6. Halloween Ghost Fruit Kabobs, by Katarina's Paperi
So simple but effective - the little scary faces transform the whole treat.
7. Frankenstein smoothie bowl, by Healthy Little Foodies
Transform the little guys into green hulks this Halloween with this Frankenstein smoothie!
8. Spiderman strawberries, by BerryWorld
With minimal use of sugar and majority use of all berry goodness we give you the perfect Halloween treat.
9. Berry scary halloween eyeballs, by BerryWorld
Half the Oreo with a whole blueberry - make sure you pick out a big BerryWorld blueberry for maximum goodness!
10. Raspberry Mummy Bakes, by BerryWorld
Filled with the goodness of raspberries, these mummies are guaranteed to satisfy the little tummies!
11. Strawberry witch hats, by BerryWorld
Tops filled with strawberries, these will go down a treat!
12. Blueberry eyeball jelly, by BerryWorld
Full of fruity goodness of blueberries and lychees - a sweet treat to satisfy the little tastebuds.