Prawn & Raspberry Super Salad
This protein-packed salad takes mere moments to throw together and packs a host of flavours as well as some unusual textural surprises.
- Finely chop the chilli, and remove the seeds. Add to a large bowl with the crushed garlic, chopped coriander, lime, soy sauce and sesame oil. Put 20% of the sauce on the side to use as dressing. Add the prawns to the remaining mixture and let them marinate in the fridge for circa 1 hour.
- Put the prawns on skewers and lightly grill the prawns for a few seconds on each side. Once grilled drizzle some extra dressing on the prawns.
- Toss the fresh spinach in a large bowl with the last of the dressing and mix until coated; then add to a plate. Add the raspberries, slice an avocado, red onion and add some alfalfa sprouts.
Alternate: This also tastes beautiful in a tortilla wrap. Grill the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side, pop the ingredients in and devour!
For the salad
- 200g prawns
- 50g of BerryWorld raspberries
- 150g washed spinach
- 25g alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
For the dressing
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 fresh chili
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- A handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp soy sauce