Kiwiberry, Feta & Serrano Ham Salad
Mix up your salad with some tasty Kiwi Berries. If you’re looking for something more substantial mix through some grains or couscous.
Drizzle a little of the oil on the bread, season and toast in hot frying pan then combine the berries, spring onions, feta and leaves in a large salad bowl.
In a separate small bowl whisk the vinegar and honey with the remaining oil and season. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well. Add the croutons and toss again.
Divide the salad between two plates and drape with the ham slices.
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 2 slices of bread, torn into small chunks
- 100g Kiwi Berries, sliced
- 2 Spring Onions, sliced
- 100g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Bag of Superfood Mix Salad leaves
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp honey
- 4 slices Serrano or similar ham