Mixed Berry Cheesecake
This beautiful cheesecake is the perfect centre piece to impress guests. With its pale pink colour and a bounty of berries on top it’s delicious too. Add edible flowers for an extra touch.
- Line the bottom of a 23cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper. Put the biscuits into a food processor and whizz into crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and whizz again then tip into the cake tin. Use the bottom of a glass or back of a spoon to press down evenly then refrigerate to set.
- Put the berries into a pan with the icing sugar and heat. Stir and mash the berries until they break down, allow to bubble for a few minutes until the mixture looks like jam. Allow to cool for a few minutes then sieve into a bowl and leave to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and cream together then whip in the berry juice until well combined.
- Spoon the cream mixture over the biscuit base, level the top and return to the fridge to set for 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, carefully remove the cake tin, use a pallet knife to separate the greaseproof paper from the base. Slide onto a serving plate and top with extra berries.
Note: Edible flowers look great on this cheesecake too.
- 125g digestive biscuits
- 75g ginger biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 100g BerryWorld Strawberries
- 100g BerryWorld Raspberries
- 100g BerryWorld Blueberries
- 150g icing sugar
- 400g cream cheese
- 300g double cream
- Extra BerryWorld berries to decorate