These terrifyingly cute mummy bakes are perfect for Halloween. So simple to make, your little monsters can enjoy helping you whip up a batch.
- Pre heat the oven to 200c and get the pastry out of the fridge.
- Place the Raspberries into a pan and crush them slightly to break them down. Stir in the sugar and lemon juice and place the pan over a medium heat. When the mixture starts to bubble reduce the heat and simmer for 2-4 minutes until it thickens slightly. Set the jam aside to cool whilst you prepare the pastry.
- Unroll the pastry and cut into 12 equal rectangles.
- Spoon the raspberry jam onto 7 of the pastry rectangles making sure you leave space round the edge.
- Cut the remaining 5 pastry rectangles into thin strips and divide them between your bakes, adding them so they look like mummies. Press the strips down at the sides and brush the pastry with milk.
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Once cooked allow to cool then add two candy eyeballs to each bake.