Strawberry Witches Hats
Add these scarily good OREO Witches' Hats to your cauldron of party dishes. They're bound to be a perfectly sweet ending to any Halloween party!
- Cut the tops off your strawberries and set aside.
- Place the candy melts into a heat safe bowl and melt them, following the packet instructions.
- Once the black candy is melted dip your Oreos 1 at a time covering them evenly. Place the coated biscuits onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Take a strawberry and pat it dry with a paper towel. Dip the strawberry into the remaining melted candy and place it pointy side up onto a coated Oreo. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries. Then allow the coated hats to cool and set.
- Roll out the green icing and cut into thin strips. Place 1 strip round the base of each strawberry to resemble ribbon.
- Roll out the orange icing and cut into small squares. Cut a smaller square out of the middle of each and place onto the green strip to resemble a buckle.
- 1 pack BerryWorld strawberries
- 1 pack black candy melts
- Green ready to roll icing
- Orange ready to roll icing
- 1 pack Oreos