Strawberry Easy Valentine's Day Ice cream
Making delicious homemade ice-cream doesnt have to be difficult thanks to this very easy strawberry ice- cream that takes just 20 minutes to prepare and involves no whisking mid-freeze.
- In a bowl, fold together the custard, the whipped cream and the vanilla seeds scrapped from the pod. Take 400g of strawberries, and blitz together with the sugar. Stir into the custard mix. Chop the rest of the strawberries, and add to the mix, folding through.
- Line a 1 litre loaf tin with cling film and pour the mixture in. Freeze for a minimum of four hours. When ready to serve, take out of the freezer 10 minutes before you want to eat, and serve with some more fresh strawberries.
- 500ml good quality custard
- 400ml double cream lightly whipped
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 500g BerryWorld strawberries
- 4tsp caster sugar
|Per 100g||Per Serving||%GDA||Traffic Lights|
|Sat Fat (g)||29.7||High|