Strawberry & Goats Cheese Pinchos
These little nibbles are perfect if you’re looking for something quick and easy to enjoy with friends – and they’re bursting with flavour! This recipe is easily multiplied for big parties, and you can try different combinations of toppings – feta cheese and mint works really well.
- Drizzle a little oil over the bread and toast under a hot grill till golden on both sides. In a bowl toss the strawberries in the remaining oil and vinegar and season.
- Spread some goats cheese on each toast then top with a mound of strawberries and a sprig of basil.
- BerryWorld Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Vinegar or redwine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g goats cheese, crumbled
- 20 rounds of slim baguette
- Basil leaves