Blackberry Mint Mojito
A fantastic flavour combination - the fresh mint and the blackberries go perfectly together for a fruity twist on this classic mojito cocktail!
- Put the blackberries, water, sugar, mint and lime in a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add the rum and some ice and shake well.
- Put the extra mint leaves and some ice into a glass and sieve in the cocktail adding a splash of soda water. Garnish with lime wedges, mint and blackberries by scattering on the cocktail.
- 20 BerryWorld blackberries
- 160ml water
- 4tsp sugar
- 12 whole mint leaves plus extra to serve
- Juice of one lime
- 100ml white rum
- Ice, for shaking
- A splash of soda water
|Per 100g||Per Serving||%GDA||Traffic Lights|