Best Strawberry Daiquiri
This refreshing and easy cocktail is bound to be a show stopper. Perfect for parties, summer barbecues or any occasion this fruity number will definitely impress.
- Chill your glasses, by filling with ice.
- Put the strawberries, caster sugar, rum and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add ice, place the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass and garnish with half a strawberry and a slice of lime by placing them on the side of the glass.
- 8 fresh BerryWorld strawberries, plus 1 strawberry to garnish
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 70ml light rum
- Juice of two limes and slices to garnish