Overnight Oats with Raspberry Chia Jam
Make these overnight oats to have for breakfast in the morning, whilst the raspberry chia jam will make enough for the whole week. Use a kilner jar if you want them to be easily transportable.
- To make Chia jam, combine the fruit with Maple Syrup, to taste, and gently simmer for 10 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and the Chia seeds and lemon juice, stir well and continue to cook for 10 minutes until thickened. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- To make the overnight oats, mix together the syrup and almond milk then combine the vanilla seeds and almond butter. Roughly mash in the raspberries and tip over the oats, stir well, cover and leave to soak overnight. (Or at least for 2 hrs)
- In the morning layer the oats and some of the jam into a jar or swirl in a bowl and top with extra raspberries.
Note: Any milk will work in this recipe.
For the overnight oats
- 6 tbsp rolled oats
- 2tsp agave or maple syrup
- 120ml almond milk
- ½ vanilla pod, scraped
- 1tbsp almond butter
- Handful of BerryWorld Raspberries plus extra to serve
For the jam
- 500g BerryWorld Raspberries
- 4-5 tbsp agave or maple syrup, to taste
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1tsp lemon juice
|Per 100g||Per Serving||%GDA||Traffic Lights|
|Sat Fat (g)||0.5||1.4||7||Low|