Raspberry Goats Cheese Crostini
These crostini’s are great for serving as canapes at parties, or as a light bite before a bigger meal. The creamy goat’s cheese perfectly complements the tangy raspberries, and the sweet balsamic finishes these bite-size bruschetta's off perfectly.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan. Cut the baguette into 20 thin slices, drizzle with oil and toast in the oven until golden.
- When they’re cool enough to handle spread each slice, generously with goat’s cheese then top with 2 raspberries, a basil leaf and a good grind of pepper.
- Lay on a serving dish and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic syrup.
Note: If you don’t like goats cheese, cream cheese works just as well.
- 1 baguette
- 3tsp oil
- 150g soft crumbly goats cheese
- 300g BerryWorld Raspberries
- small bunch of basil
- olive oil and balsamic syrup to serve