This glossy, sweet jam has never been easier with this no-fuss microwave recipe.
- Carefully rinse strawberries in cold water. Dry thoroughly with paper towel and hull.
- Place strawberries in a 3-litre capacity microwave-safe bowl. Add sugar and 1/3 cup lemon juice.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 4 minutes on high. Stir.
- Microwave for a further 15 minutes on high or until jam reaches setting point.
- Spoon jam into hot sterilised jars and seal. Allow to cool.
- Store in a cool place until opened, then store in the fridge.
Tip: To test if jam is ready, put a teaspoon on a plate and place in the freezer for a few minutes. Then run your finger through it – if the sides remain separated, your strawberryjam is ready.