This strawberry Santa recipe is fun to make and only takes minutes to prepare. A healthy treat for Christmas which will put a smile on everyone's face.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer, mix the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla essence to make your cheese mix.
- Cut the bottom and the top off the strawberries, saving the top for Santa’s hat.
- Pipe some mix onto the main part of each strawberry then put hat on.
- Finally, pipe on a couple of buttons, a bobble on top of the hat and pop on some chocolate drops for eyes.
- 1 punnet BerryWorld Strawberries
- 125g cream cheese
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Mini chocolate drops